Friday, September 01, 2006

Seattle Liberals

I was told from another reader that a person who read this blog didn't find my last post that entertaining as he doesn't like "Bush Supporters."

You see this genius is a Seattle liberal so when he saw that I wrote about having "an opposing view" it simply would occur to him that I must be a Republican and therefore a Bush supporter.

It's barely worth wasting any breath to Seattle libs about it but I like educating people around the country about what the average Seattle Democrat is like. It didn't used to be like this...hell Scoop Jackson was from this state but you can't find any Democrats now that even knows who Scoop was...or they think he was a Republican. (Since he's the godfather of the Neo-Cons he sorta was...but anyway)

So genius, I'm not a Bush supporter, I'm not a Republican and I'm not a conservative but I STILL think you Seattle liberals are morons. I know you probably think a Libertarian is the lady that helps you find copies of the Communist Manifesto at the King County Library but you'd be wrong...but being wrong is a full-time job for you.

No comments: