Thursday, October 06, 2005

Halloween Haikus

hai·ku n. pl. haiku, also hai·kus
A Japanese lyric verse form having three unrhymed lines of five, seven, and five syllables, traditionally invoking an aspect of nature or the seasons.

These Haikus will exploit the form and construct, and will invoke the halloween season.


The Trick-or-Treaters
Knock on my door all night long
Crap candy for all!

Why did you slap me?
I'm cleverly dressed as a
Mammogram machine

That's a nice costume
You're dressed as a big brown turd
Oh, you are a bear?

Now you try.

8 comments:

Dave Johnson said...

Here have some candy
Each piece is filled with poison
I am just kidding

My trees filled with white
A toilet paper snow storm
I f*cking hate kids

Had to put the fire out
Stomp stomp stomp stomp went my shoes
Poop was in that bag

That axe sure looks real
Oh... that is not a costume
An axe in my head

Anonymous said...

Halloween is fun
Women in tight cat costumes
Bad kitty, bad kitty, bad

Anonymous said...

The hills are alive
With the sound of music
My victims screaming

PlatinumGirl said...

I hate candy corn
That waxy sugary stuff
Who still eats that shit?

Dave Johnson said...

Trick or Treat he asked
Eggs hit my face one, two, three
Should have chosen treat

Bobbing for apples
The water tastes really odd
Someone pooped in it

I'm not scared at all
Stop looking at my wet pants
I'm a little scared

Anonymous said...

sure they want candy
at least that is what they claim
i'd rather have cash

Tracy said...

So many haikus
Relate to both poop and pee
That's just fine with me

Tracy said...

whoops, I broke the rule
Haikus aren't supposed to rhyme
Pee is still funny