Thursday, January 31, 2008

Had snow this week

It's not very common to have snow in Western Washington though I did manage to have about six inches in my yard and driveway.  I enlisted the help of a two year old to dig out my Ron Paul sign.

When you hire two year olds you have to take the good and the bad.  The good is that they'll work hard for a cup of cocoa and a handful of goldfish crackers.  The bad is that they cry and do a pretty terrible job.  (to be fair this one did a remarkable job)

The snow is gone now and our caucus is 8 days away. 

Oh maybe you haven't heard that Rudy got out of the race.  I read in the paper he is to support McCain but every time I see him speak in public he is surrounded by Ron Paul signs.  I guess being Mayor of NYC during 9/11 doesn't make you as popular as he had hoped...but he did perform a useful function in this race.  He single-handedly made Ron Paul a rock star.  Good riddance Rudy.

4 comments:

Esther said...

I'd cry too if I had to use a tiny, plastic shovel like that to earn my hot cocoa and goldfish crackers.

Gino said...

its good you didnt hire union labor.
they still cry and do a lousy job, but want a whole lot more than cocoa and goldfish crakers.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I don't want to live in an America where 2 year olds see cocoa and goldfish crackers as an entitlement.

lynda said...

this is too cute :)