What you need to know:
- You can get it by clicking here. It is $12 plus shipping and handling.
- This is a work of fiction. It contains people who are real and imagined but everyone is captured within the world I created in my own mind. Including myself. I've joked that all autobiographies are mainly fiction...I'm just telling you before hand.
- It's 100% self-published. All of the layout and design was done put together by me and my wife.
- Chances are if you know me, you or someone you know is fictionally represented in this book. You should buy it and find out what happened to you.
- I never planned to make much money on it though I wanted to take what it could make and turn it into a donation for the Everett Gospel Mission. Everett is a Navy town just north of Seattle and is the largest city in the county I live in. The Mission is a powerful force for good in the lives of those who are homeless or have addiction issues. I've known many success stories as a result of their ministry.
- Mature audiences should read this. I don't mean just grown up either...I mean if your sensibilities are easily offended then just buy a copy and put it on your shelf and then when someone asks about it just say "Yeah, I know the dumbass that wrote it." and then shake your head dismissively.
- I won't ask you what you thought of it...but don't think I don't want to know. Tell me anything you want or say nothing. Just know I won't put you in the awkward position of giving me feedback when all you'd really say was "Look man, I couldn't get past chapter 2."