Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Memorial Service for Lee Green

When:  Saturday, August 20th, 11am


Where:  First Baptist Church of Monroe
             17922 149th St SE
             Monroe, WA 98272



Kids and family welcome.  Reception to follow.

This is a large church that seats plenty, all are welcome.


Please help me in passing this information along.  My mom was a friend to countless in and around the Lower Snoqualmie Valley and beyond, most I've never met.  As always your help with spreading this information is very important.  (and I'm really grateful for the help you've already given)

Whether you knew her from church, several book clubs, the Duvall Civic Club, the Duvall Historical Society, Sno Valley Senior Center, through her work with Riverview School District #407 or just from her cameo appearances on the Dave and Steve Show then you are all welcome to come celebrate her life with my family. 

If you have any questions, please contact me through facebook or email me at tracy (at) tracy green (dot) com and I'll be glad to help you out.



3 comments:

Nancy Harvold said...

Tracey,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother.
I enjoyed getting to know her through you and always enjoyed visiting with her. My sincere condolences for your loss.
Nancy Harvold

Ron Hall said...

She is an wonderful person to have know. this world is worse off without her here but heaven is a better place now, if that is possible. Sorry for your loss. God bless you always.
Ron Hall

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. Sending light and love to you and your family during this difficult time. Jodie Henry (Huttenstine)