Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yes We Can!

I've had this quoted to me a few times by actual Obama supporters. This campaign slogan really was just the message some of you needed to hear. It means nothing but means everything. I think maybe in some ways the Ron Paul r3VOLution is a good example of a simple slogan that catches the hearts of people. If I ever run for office I'm going to need a slogan. Here are some...and we're brainstorming here so there are no bad ideas.

Freedom: Yeah, whatever.

I'm not a librarian.

Yes you can...on your own property though.


I need your help...lay it on me.

5 comments:

Gino said...

Dope!

Esther said...

"Freedom -- because everyone needs to eat."

Anonymous said...

"The most famous Austrian since Adolf Hitler"

Tracy said...

I'd prefer Von Mises but Hitler works.

Amber said...

My Suggestion:

It's Personal

Then, your messages are:

Personal Responsiblity
Personal Property
Personal Liberty

OR: It's not what the Gov't can do for you, it's what you can do without the Gov't.