It wouldn't be right to make new ones without telling you how I did on last year's resolutions.
1. Read the entire Old Testament - I read a lot of it but was side-tracked by a couple of good issues of some magazines I subscribe to. All I have left are the poetic books and the divided kingdom. I'm sure most of you have no idea what I'm talking about...anyway...on we go.
2. Get in shape - I lost 30 pounds and am much stronger due to some manual labor. As for stamina...that's a whole other matter.
3. Take a motorcycle trip down Hwy 101 and visit every cheesey roadside attraction including, but not limited to, the Trees of Mystery! - Well, I bought a motorcycle and rode it to my mom's house...and stopped for gas.
4. Get my book published. Check it out here. - The book isn't published yet but is much closer now that the Advanced Reading Copy is out and in the hands of a publicist. 2006 will be the year...I'm guessing.
Here we go for 2006
1. Really get my book published...for real this time...and then shamelessly beg people to buy it. These are short stories and if you like my sense of humor and a light-hearted expression of faith then you may enjoy this book.
2. Spend more time with my mom and my family.
3. Go camping more this summer.
4. Learn to relax again.
As you can see my 2006 list is much more laid back, but not as easy for me as it might look. We'll see how it goes.
What are your resolutions?