Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Heavily Medicated Blog Post #2

I've been sick all week and I've been living off of soup and cold medicine.

Here are some thoughts for you:

I enjoyed being sick more when I watched television. I so rarely watch television anymore because it just annoys me. I tried to watch some television while I have been sick but it only lasted for about 5 minutes.

This time last year I was in Washington DC talking to my congressman's senior aide about Social Security. He was polite, nice, and reasonably intelligent. He was also about as dumb about Social Security as anyone I've met.

I hope the Peanuts Thanksgiving special is on soon, I could really stand to watch that. I love it when Snoopy wrestles that chair in the garage. HA!

I'm tired; I'm gonna go lay down now.

1 comment:

Esther said...

I hope you get better soon. Although, people on cold medicine are always very funny and random.