Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I sat in my bunker with plenty of provisions and waited for Y2K to erupt.

Not a bad decade all in all. Here's my top 20 memorable moments in no particular order:

1. I got engaged.
2. I got married.
3. I got laid off 3 times.
4. I started a blog.
5. I bought a house.
6. I bought two cars.
7. I had probably about two dozen kidney stones.
8. I gained weight.
9. I lost weight.
10. I built a large retaining wall.
11. I have a son who I not only love, but like as well.
12. I wrote a book.
13. I rewrote a book.
14. I had my mom live in my living room for eight weeks.
15. Had a good cat...who died earlier this year.
16. I have an awesome wife (who I purposely don't mention on this blog).
17. I got to be part of a podcast that is rapidly growing in popularity.
18. I went to Yellowstone National Park.
19. Got to visit NYC before 9/11.
20. Went to Washington DC and saw everything possible.

So c'mon 2010...let's see what you got.

See you next year everybody!

4 comments:

yourwife said...

Hey, dork. You got engaged in the '90s. You only have a top 19 there.

Gino said...

she aint so hidden now.

i thought you were divorced. i had known you were married, at one time.

glad to see i was wrong, at least in part.

Tracy said...

yup...divorced and remarried.

I think we see now why she's not mentioned very often ;)

Gino said...

you divorced her, and then remarried her????

damn, dude.

glutton for it,eh?