Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Barak Obama

I've received two dozen emails from people asking me about Obama over the last two months. People who have said, "He seems like a guy you'd support."

Barak Obama is not worthy of my support. I'm not sure I'd support him for local school board frankly. So here is my official opinion of Barak Obama:

I don't care.

Two people emailed me and asked what I thought of Mitt Romney. I have a slightly different opinion of Romney obviously. Here is my opinion of Mitt:

I really don't care.

So far I support Governor Richardson and Ron Paul until Harry Browne comes back from the grave and files for an '08 run. I'll keep you all posted if that happens.

3 comments:

Esther said...

I mett Mitt Romney several years ago. I should have got his autograph I guess. Oh well, I don't endorse him either. He is very nice looking though!

Tracy said...

Esther this brings up a good point.

We shoudld probably begin taking nominations for best looking politicians. I think this is long overdue.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Hillary will beat Condi under your new election plan. If Kathy Ireland runs, all bets are off.