Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Okay, haven't blogged much lately

There has been tons of things going on in the last couple of weeks, but I haven't mentally processed it all yet.

Johnnie Cochran, Terri Schiavo, the Pope all died recently. Almost a year ago a good friend of mine's son was killed in a motorcycle accident. He was a great kid who I always enjoyed. It was devastating and awful and that's the only way to explain it. I just realized a great deal of the news lately sort of had me reliving the emotion of that trauma from a year ago. I'm okay...hell it's even kinda normal. Different times of the year bring up different experiences and feelings from the past. For right now...this is another one.

I don't have much to say right now. Give me a few days and maybe I'll pull out a gem like "Pee Trough." You can find this celebrated article at: www.tracygreen.com/peetrough.html

See you in a few days.

No comments: